3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Returns and Exchanges:
We do not accept returns from outside of the UK.
UK: We gladly accept exchanges or refunds if you have a change of heart. Please feel free to contact us within 3 days of purchase to arrange an exchange or refund. Items must be returned within 7 days.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged unless they arrive damaged or defective; personalised orders, grooming items (for health/hygiene reasons), Items on sale.
Conditions of return:
We look at all customer issues on an individual basis, ‘general wear & tear’ is not considered a product defect. General wear and tear will occur to any items that are worn on a regular basis. Please be aware that if a pet scratches the product, fabric can become damaged over time. Similarly, rough play with another pet can also cause damage to the product which is considered general ‘wear and tear’.
Our Rose gold metal-work is a light plating over metal and buckles, it can wear at a faster rate especially when worn in the sea and is not considered a defect.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Exchanges will be limited to the price of the faulty goods delivered excluding the cost of return shipping to us.
We recommend that collars are removed before swimming in sea water as salt can lighten fabrics and tarnish or remove plating on metal parts such as rose-gold.
Our leather collars are vegetable tanned, the dye may show it is coming off if your dog has been in water or has got wet, but be assured the dye is natural and will not affect the colour of the collar.
We would like as many pets as possible to enjoy our products.
If you are a retailer or professional and would like to stock our products we would love to hear from you!
We would always recommend contacting us first before returning an item so we can discuss any issues you may have and advise best way forward to resolve this for you. We would also need to provide you with the correct returns address.
- Obtain 'proof of posting' reciept
- State a 'returns address' on your parcel
- Refunds or replacements will not be issued untill we recieve items back.
- We do not offer a refund or exchange on Sale items
- When we have agreed a refund or exchange items must be returned within 7 working days
- Buyer is responsible for return postage costs, Loss & Damages
- Buyer is responsible for loss in value, if an item isn’t returned in original condition.
- ‘General Wear & Tear’ is not considered a product defect
Looking after your leather dog collar is as important as caring for a belt, wallet or bag. Overtime, you may start to see structural or colour changes that could be weakening the leather. Changes are only cosmetic, we might recommend 'Collonil Waterstop Spray' protects against dirt, dust and moisture; With UV protection, reduces the bleaching of the colours.
- Leather collars are strong but not water friendly!
- As a natural product it will change colour over time If your dog goes swimming or walking in wet weather regularly
- The natural oils and grease from your dogs skin will affect the colour and finish of the leather over time
- Continuous wear (like a belt of bag)
- Exposure to the elements & sunlight (may darken the leather)
Jan 1, 2023
Dec 10, 2022
Had this delivered through the strikes, no issues at all. Smells amazing ❤️
Jan 3, 2022
Great quality & brilliant delivery